The tragedy of Syria and the U.S. response: from Arab Spring to Civil war. We will look inside Syrian politics and society as well as outside Syria, to see the impact of the Syrian tragedy on neighboring states, especially Turkey and Jordan.
- Syria’s Long War, by Patrick Seale
- The Shredded Tapestry: The State of Syria Today, by Ammar Abdulhamid
- Call for a Cease Fire as Starting Point of a Political Process, by Wilhelm Langthaler
- Syria Inaction Could Ignite a Fragile Region, by Sinan Ülgen
- The Damascus Strategy: A Sober Reassessment?, by Marc Pierini